[Asterisk-Users] SysMaster and GPL Violation

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Fri Nov 12 16:03:43 MST 2004

I concur. This thread needs to end.

I think Sysmaster's smartest move is to pay for the commercial license; but
I can wish that they'd just release the source code to their very impressive
web interface and other additions :-)

It doesn't matter what any of us think though, it's Digium's software, it's
their decision on how they wish to proceed. I'm sure by the length of this
thread, they're aware of it and have already made a decision on their next
course of action.