[Asterisk-Users] BRI in the US

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Fri Nov 12 14:42:41 MST 2004

> Check this out www.bkw.org/pri.pdf
>
> That's what SBC charges for PRI here... it's the only option I have right
> now.

Wooooowwwwww.

I would say they're smokin' the crack.

Are you sure they're the only option?  There are a lot of CLEC's out in
the US...

I know a number of them that used to offer BRI no longer do, so if you
are unable to obtain BRI via Sucky Bell Company, yeah, you may well not
have a lot of other good options.  (delete rant about how SBC has made
BRI a noncompetitive offering in order to force people into PRI...)

It's that sort of pricing which will ultimately drive a lot of stuff to
VoIP.

... JG