[Asterisk-Users] ACD queue timeout problem

Goutam Shaw gshaw at cistel.com
Fri Nov 12 13:46:21 MST 2004

Hi
I’m having a timeout problem from the ACD queue. Here is what I am trying to
achieve.
-          Assign a timeout for the caller entering the ACD queue
-          After the timeout put the caller into the voice mailbox
-          Let the caller leave the queue by hitting *

Here are the settings. The 60 seconds timeout in the Queue cmd doesn’t seem
to work and the caller times out after ringing 2 extensions where as we have
4 active member agents. Also hitting * didn’t get rid of the call (according
to H option in the Queue cmd). Any suggestions to what I am doing wrong or
how it should be done right would be much appreciated.

;extensions.conf
;------------------------
; HELP-DESK ACD
[macro-sipext-helpdesk]
exten => s,1,Queue(help-desk-queue|Htn|||60)
; Try to send it to a Voicemail upon agents’ unavailability
exten => s,2,Voicemail(u222)

queues.conf
-------------
; Our help-desk-queue