[Asterisk-Users] Motherboard whitelist (was Echo - UK Impedanceproblem with X100P?)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Nov 12 12:43:06 MST 2004

On November 12, 2004 02:07 pm, Kevin Walsh wrote:
> Why not just get a Sipura SPA-3000 and side-step the motherboard vs. TDM
> card compatibility issue altogether?

I prefer to have my phone system in a computer where it's all configurable and
"local"...  I dislike wall-warts and small plastic boxes and most of all I
despise SIP.

If you just want a box that you can plug in somewhere and go and you're happy
with the functionality therein, I don't see any troubles with it.  :-)  I
don't know of a Sipura that terminates 1-4T1s though.  :-)

-A.