[Asterisk-Users] SysMaster and GPL Violation -- what about IPEYA

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Fri Nov 12 12:23:13 MST 2004

There seems to be some confusion here so I would like to make a few brief
comments and will likely not add much to this thread other than these few
things:

1) Digium *does* license Asterisk (as we distribute it, no additional
features) outside of GPL and we *do* have commercial licensees already.

2) Digium appreciates the community keeping a watchful eye on other
products in the marketplace which may be in violation of Asterisk's
licensing terms.  Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any
concerns or questions.

3) I do not wish to comment specifically about Sysmaster's relationship
with Digium at this time other than to say we are in contact with them.

Thank you again for all of your support in the community.

Mark