[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail and MySQL 4.1.x

Rodrigo P. Telles telles at devel-it.com.br
Fri Nov 12 11:43:21 MST 2004

Hi Folks,

I think that I found the reason for that problem.
MySQL server was starting with options:

-O wait_timeout=100 -O interactive_timeout=200

I restarted MySQL server without these options, and apparently the problem was
solved.

Thanks for the answers.

Rodrigo P. Telles wrote:
| Hi Matteo,
|
| Brancaleoni Matteo wrote:
| | Hi,
| |
| |
| |>I'm using Asterisk-1.0.2 and voicemail linked with MySQL-4.1.7 library.
| |>I realised that asterisk is loosing connection with MySQL server and
| |>inform that user doesn't exist.
| |>Does anyone is using Asterisk voicemail linked with MySQL 4.1.x library?
| |
| |
| | sure. never lost a connection.
| | Using * + mysql 4.1 since when mysql 4.1 was in beta.
| |

| So, I'm using MySQL server 4.1.7 for another applications too and I don't
| have troubles with them.
| I realised that:
| When the Asterisk starts, it make a connection  with MySQL server. I saw
| that
| the connection with MySQL server is ESTABLISHED (netstat).
| When someone try to access his mailbox, asterisk just send the query
| trough the
| connection without problems.
| In a few minutes, the state of the connection become in CLOSE_WAIT and
| in that
| moment I tried to access the voicemail and failed, but the second time
| it works.
| It seems that I've been having problems with connections.
|
| I don't know exactly what's happening.
| I'll try Asterisk-1.0.1 with MySQL 4.0.20 (I never had problem with
| them) and then
| with Asterisk-1.0.2 with MySQL 4.0.20 and 4.1.7 just to check.
|
| Thanks for your answer.
| Best regards.
|
| | also used asterisk + mysql cluster for a while, only
| | in the lab, but never lost connection also
| | in that case.
| |
| | Matteo.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: