[Asterisk-Users] Echo - UK Impedance problem with X100P?

Chris Blunt chris.blunt at entropy-it.com
Fri Nov 12 11:37:13 MST 2004

Hi Soren,

Thanks for your reply on this.  My card is a clone, with an Ambiant 3200
chip.  The parameter you gave me has sorted out many of my problems.

It is people such as your self who are incredibly helpful within the
Asterisk community.

As like many others, I am relatively new to Asterisk and appreciate help in
getting my proof of concept system up and running.

Thanks again

Chris