[Asterisk-Users] Audio troubles on the Zyxel 2000w

Chris TenHarmsel epchris at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:19:19 MST 2004

Can you send me the definition you have in your sip.conf for the
phone, as well as a summary of the configuration you have on the
phone?  You can feel free to email me personally, but I'd really like
to get the phone working.

Also, are you using WEP with the phone? I'm not sure if it makes a
difference, but we're using 64bit WEP here.

Thank you in advance,
Chris