[Asterisk-Users] Echo - UK Impedance problem with X100P?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Nov 12 09:17:14 MST 2004

https://www.mysilabs.com/public/documents/tpub_doc/dsheet/Wireline/Silicon_DAA/en/si3034.pdf

https://www.mysilabs.com/public/documents/tpub_doc/dsheet/Wireline/Silicon_DAA/en/si3035.pdf

> Amigo Communications product sheet (www.amigocom.com)
> http://61.31.72.100/amigocom/products/ami_ia92_ie92.htm

For those that would like to play around with the above, might take
a look at zaptel/fxstest.c (and the associated Makefile complile
options) as it can be used to modify/view the tdm04b chip parameters.
I'm not a programmer, but doubt whether it would take much to
modify it to exercise the cards noted above.