[Asterisk-Users] $200 AMP documentation bounty

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Nov 12 08:18:25 MST 2004

On November 12, 2004 10:12 am, dean collins wrote:
> Sorry Andrew I'm a little more tenacious that that. I guess other people
> might not give up so easily.

heh I'm just saying that if they can't put enough effort in to making the
install cleaner I don't want to even look at the code behind it.

I'm tenacious as hell as anone who knows me can attest ("stubbron jack-ass" is
used often I think) but it'd almost be easier to write your own than try and
get a brittle application like that work.

-A.