[Asterisk-Users] Recent * SRPMS

Andrew McRory amcrory at linuxsys.com
Fri Nov 12 06:56:49 MST 2004

> Hi list!
>
> Where can I find recent SRPMS for RedHat Enterprise Linux (RedHat 9)?
> I looked on the sites in the wiki and ftp.nacs.net but only found 1.0.0
> SRPMS.

 Get the latest verion SRPM (currently built for FC2) from our ftp site
and recompile it under whatever os you wish to use. Also to keep the
source current, set cvsupdate to "1" and it will sync CVS and tar the
results to the src.rpm...

	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/releases/FC2/SRPMS/asterisk-v1.0.2-FC2.LSE.3.src.rpm

 Be sure to change the changelog, vendor, packager and distribution fields
before you recompile. You may have to make other changes as well but they
should be minor.

Best Regards,

--
Andrew McRory - President/CTO