[Asterisk-Users] Echo - UK Impedance problem with X100P?

James Botham James.Botham at computersoftware.com
Fri Nov 12 06:32:24 MST 2004

Hi,

This sounds like the problem I have as well, the quality of the T100p is
awful i get so much echo and as Chris says, if there is a solution to this I
would love to know I have tried adjusting the RX, TX gain which sorta
helpdesk but the call quality is still quite poor. If there is something we
need to change before compiling then this needs to be documented.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks