[Asterisk-Users] iconnect incoming problems

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Thu Nov 11 18:04:08 MST 2004

I've had intermittant success with inbound working, adding the auth ID to
my register line in sip.conf seemed to help for a bit but it's still being
flakey.

I can't make outbound calls at all - I get a recording with "Your account
is temporarily unavailable, error code 401" etc.

I don't really use them for outbound, the inbound DID is what I was after,
but to have a solution that works "sometimes" isn't really ideal.

Anyone else had problems/success? For the people who now have inbound
working after a changed register line, does your outbound work ok?

Cheers
Paul