[Asterisk-Users] Dialplan question - doesn't quite work - more info

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Thu Nov 11 15:35:55 MST 2004

Below is a section of my extensions.conf. As you can see I am trying to
route an incoming call to a remote phone number if it isn't picked up
within 15 seconds locally. Now this basically works.. the call is routed
to the remote number. But often it will still timeout and go to
voicemail.. as if Asterisk thinks the remote call did not connect - and
this interrupts the call. Sometimes however the voicemail does not kick
in and it works fine. The rxgain and txgain settings may be having some
effect but I'm not certain. Does anyone have any advice?

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,playback(thx4call)
exten => s,3,Dial(Zap/1|15) ; Calls  channel 1
exten => s,4,playback(trying_bert)
exten => s,5,Dial(Zap/4/2326933|15)
;exten => s,5,Dial(Zap/4/12168810880|15)
exten => s,6,Voicemail,u100
exten => s,7,hangup
exten => s,104,Voicemail,b100
exten => s,105,hangup