[Asterisk-Users] Top posting

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Thu Nov 11 14:56:24 MST 2004

> neither.  There are too many people and too many different threads
> involved for top posting to make sense.

When I see the subject of "Top Posting" in these posts for example I
have absolutely no need of anything more than that to figure out the
context of this message.  You could top post all day and it wouldn't matter.

I'm not crazy about people saying that they don't read messages that
aren't formatted a certain way.  In the topics that I'm an expert in I
don't shrug people off for stupid stuff like that and I wish that people
elswhere could also drop the attitude.

Anyway, I'm sure there are much more interesting things around here to
talk about than this...

Steve