[Asterisk-Users] ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Thu Nov 11 13:17:29 MST 2004

> I bought a Wildcard TDM400P earlier this week.
>
> I compiled the software from CVS and installed it.  When ztcfg runs I
> get
> the error:
>
> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)
>
> After checking /proc/pci I don't see the board.  Why wouldn't the
> board be
> showing up?  Its in a slightly older machine (with an i440BX chipset)
> that
> any other PCI card I have works fine in.  My brand new desktop sees it.
>
> Any ideas?

Have to ask the obvious: Is the power connector plugged in?  Actually,
I think the card should show up even if it's not plugged in, though.
Other questions: Is the motherboard PCI 2.2 compliant?  I don't think
the TDM boards work with 2.1 or earlier.  Have you tried it in other
PCI slots?  Do you have any other machines to test it in?