[Asterisk-Users] ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)

Rob Emanuele rje at shoreis.com
Thu Nov 11 12:39:37 MST 2004

I bought a Wildcard TDM400P earlier this week.

I compiled the software from CVS and installed it.  When ztcfg runs I get
the error:

ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)

After checking /proc/pci I don't see the board.  Why wouldn't the board be
showing up?  Its in a slightly older machine (with an i440BX chipset) that
any other PCI card I have works fine in.  My brand new desktop sees it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob