[Asterisk-Users] iconnect incoming problems

Sathya Weerasooriya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 11:51:24 MST 2004

Steave,

OK, so they made changes to register string. I never had user number in my
register string. It was always;
register=1408215XXXX:YYYY at sipauth.deltathree.com. It worked that way for
about 11 months.

anyway when I included the user number, it started sending me invite
messages again.

Thnkyou for this great advice.

Cheers

Sathya