[Asterisk-Users] Preventing Call Forwarding by SIP UA

Adam Sherman adam at sherman.ca
Thu Nov 11 10:10:32 MST 2004

[Apologies if this is a repost, I needed to subscribe to post through
GMANE.]

I have a use case where I must not allow/respect or at least restrict
the SIP 302 "Moved Temporarily" message that many SIP UAs send when the
user enables "Call Forwarding".

This is because some calls are personal to the user and some a system
related or coming to a group and should not be, for example, forwarded
to a mobile phone.

I need this on a per-call basis.

Anyone have any ideas? I've asked around and Googled to no avail.

Thanks,

A.