[Asterisk-Users] setup of cisco 7960 phone tftp asking for unkown file

Chris TenHarmsel epchris at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 09:51:13 MST 2004

According to:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094584.shtml#sccptosip3

The phone should request the OS79XX.txt file from the TFTP server, and
after that should download the new firmware, and it shouldn't request
the SEP....cnf.xml file.  Are you sure that the OS79XX.txt file is in
place correctly?  I think it's the file responsible for telling the
phone that a new firmware file is available.

-Chris