[Asterisk-Users] cisco poe

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Thu Nov 11 08:40:12 MST 2004

By far the best poe (price/performance) I have seen for Cisco poe (or
standard poe) is the Netgear FSM7326P.
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=568864

It is a managed layer3 poe switch (24 port) with 2 gigabit ports also.

Works out of the box with Cisco and Snoms (it auto detects which
polarity they want).  No adapters needed for either.  And it is about $1100.

We are using 4 of them and love them.

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions.net