[Asterisk-Users] Aastra/Sayson 480i eval

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 11 08:00:28 MST 2004

www.sayson.com/dealer current firmware is v1.0.0.41
> - No apparent support for distinctive ringing or even setting
>   different ring types.
options, 3.set ring tone ?
> - There is an rj11 headphone jack, however to use it one must navigate
>   the screen menu to activate it. (I did not have an rj11 headset to
>   try its use.) There is no front panel button for activating a
>   headset.
option, 7.set audio speaker/headset
then just use the green speaker button to toggle from handset, speaker, then
headset

> - Appears to be running some sort of Linux kernel.
VxWorks from Wind River

it also has a a telnet interface where you can access every option
help
console
dir nvram
showparm