[Asterisk-Users] "Distributed" registration SIP/IAX2

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Thu Nov 11 06:21:48 MST 2004

Here's a thought, anyone have ideas on how you could take registrations
from SIP/IAX users and run an AGI command using Asterisk? My goal would
be to enter the user/IP (after user reg's) into a MySQL database then
have other asterisk servers read from the same db. This would be for the
sake of every server knowing where each user is, a distributed dialplan
more a less. As far as I can tell, there's no "out-of-box" solution for
this. If anyone has some code, please share! :-)  I heard a rumor that a
distributed dialplan was in the works but I can't find any info on this.

	Thanks, Matt