[Asterisk-Users] high-capacity systems / trouble with Tyan

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Nov 11 05:11:04 MST 2004

You will always want a good over-capacity power supply for an AMD server(or
any production server for that matter) I always buy nice heavy 500W+ power
supplies for all of my servers whether they be AMD or Intel-based. For AMD
I've used TTGI power supplies mostly and for Intel I usually use Antec.

MATT---