[Asterisk-Users] Connecting to Exicom GSX 418/816

Nick Cobley nick.cobley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:51:55 MST 2004

I have a need to connect up asterisk to an Exicom GSX 418/816, this
will be a very simple setup, just one extension on the Asterisk box so
only one line to the PABX required.

Problem lies in the Exicom being a Key system and and we cannot source
any Single Line Modules for this system to allow me to interface this
with and FXO module. So I was thinking, would it be technically
possible to use one of the CO and hook that upto an FXS module on
Asterisk?

I'm kinda desperate to make this work!

TIA

Nick