[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice asterisk patch

Sathya Weerasooriya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 19:26:02 MST 2004

Steve,

My asterisk server is on public internet, since applying this patch I see my
asterisk is sending re registration requests every 14 seconds.

Nov 10 18:14:30 NOTICE[1089948224]: chan_sip.c:4023 sip_reregister:    --
Re-registration for  XXX2280146 at sip.broadvoice.com
Nov 10 18:14:30 NOTICE[1089948224]: chan_sip.c:6795 handle_response:
Outbound Registration: Expiry for sip.broadvoice.com is 159 sec (Scheduling
reregistration in 144000 ms)
Nov 10 18:16:54 NOTICE[1089948224]: chan_sip.c:4023 sip_reregister:    --
Re-registration for  XXX2280146 at sip.broadvoice.com

So it may be a good patch for * behind nat, not so good for * on the public
net ?

Cheers

Sathya