[Asterisk-Users] AgentCallBackLogin and accepting call using #

Matthew Marlowe matthew.marlowe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:24:15 MST 2004

I posted this last night but I am going to reword it.  I currently use
AgentcallBacklogin to call my cell phone.  This used to work and im
unsure of when it stopped working.

What happens is when  the call goes to my cell phone this is what I
see at the console:

    -- IAX2/txlink/7 answered Local/xxxxxxxxxx at outbound-ec06,2
    -- Local/xxxxxxxxxx at outbound-ec06,1 answered, waiting for '#' to acknowledge

So we know I picked up my cell phone, it says answered...

Although when I press # it wont answer the call, in addition I get the
following:

Nov 10 18:30:17 NOTICE[8080]: app_queue.c:808 wait_for_answer: No one
is answering queue 'gear3ts2'

So the queue doesnt think.. or does it, that im picking up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
MBM