[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice asterisk patch

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed Nov 10 14:07:57 MST 2004

Uh oh, I just got my patch too.  I've been running * fine on 5/02 CVS
(or thereabouts).  I don't stress it too much, all I really need is SIP,
IAX and a lonely little PSTN line on Zaptel.  I'm too busy with a few
other projects to do due diligence right now -- any issues with getting
1.x or CVS head and just recompiling -- anything to look for?  Which of
the two is preferable?

Thank you if you have a quick answer -- if not, please simply ignore
this question.