[Asterisk-Users] Re: Is this good or bad

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Wed Nov 10 14:12:47 MST 2004

Unbundling is out.
"Commercially Negotiated Agreements" are replacing UNE's.
So, the great unbundling discount is gone.

I'm a CMRS (wireless), regulated by FCC.
I love telling the state PUC that they lack jurisdiction in certian
matters.
Incumbant LECS "have" to do certian things because they had the monopoly
for so long.  It's the price they pay (includeing francise fees to cities.)

Regs will change again.  I've been doing this since 1991.  It is always
changing.  You just have to read, move and try to say ahead of the next
ruling.
James Taylor
MetroTel