[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Outcall Notification App Ready to test

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Wed Nov 10 10:04:25 MST 2004

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20bounty%20outcall
%20notification%20application

We posted a bounty for a voicemail notification app and one very
competent coder has stepped up and written the preliminary code (see
bounty page link above).

Testing so far has been limited to a few hours, so I would only
recommend using it in purely test environments at this point. With that
said, I love it!

If this app would be useful to you please test and give your feedback!

Please read the notes at the end of the .diff file to see which .conf
files will have the sample configs after the patch is applied.

Limited testing so far with CVS head 10/30/04, might work with stable
since changes are implemented in a new app instead of a change to
current apps. Then again, might not, not tested.

Answering technical support questions was not part of the bounty, so
please use this forum and the bug tracker to post feedback, and do not
PM the coder or myself please. I will try to answer the posts here that
I can.

A link to the patch on the bug tracker has been added to the bounty page
(URL above).

Once again, please know better than to apply a new patch to your
production systems, such a risky move will be no ones fault but your
own.

Damon