[Asterisk-Users] Call files

Gary White (Network Administrator) admin at netpathway.com
Wed Nov 10 09:49:31 MST 2004

Nicolás Gudiño wrote:

>Hello,
>
>On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:23:36 -0600, Gary White (Network Administrator) > >

>>>I don't know if it's the right answer, but the first thing I'd try for
>>>this would be the "Local/" pseudo-channel. I'd be quite surprised if
>>>it didn't work, to be honest.
>>>

>>Nope that will not do it. That's still specifying a channel. I want to
>>specify a number, context,
>>and priority if there is some way possible. Then the call will follow
>>the dial plan if I have
>>forwarded my number to another extension.
>>

>I think it will work. Try with:
>
>Local/XXXXXX at context
>
>You can put that as the Channel parameter in the manager originate command.

Now don't I feel like the dopey one. I just did not understand.
This does work and all of you guys that suggested it was right.
Thanks to all. Now I don't have but one notify call file and it
finds me depending on what I vertical options I have set up in
the dial plan.

Gary White                                  admin at netpathway.com
Network Administrator                           Internet Pathway
105 D East Church Street                     Voice: 601-776-3355
P. O. Box 777                                  Fax: 601-776-2314
Quitman, MS 39355            Registered Linux User Number 198875