[Asterisk-Users] HELP: Asterisk becomes zombie process ...

artemisio.palagotti artemisio.palagotti at libero.it
Wed Nov 10 03:28:25 MST 2004

Hi all,
I'm new at this mailing-list. I have cross-compiled Asterisk to run it in a board with Motorola
MPC8260 microprocessor for an Italian Company. I'm using Asterisk 1.0.0 and I'm using Sip
protocol. When an incoming call arrive from an user present in sip.conf file but this user isn't
registered with SIP protocol, Asterisk hang and it become zombie process. Have anyone any
idea ? Is it a known problem ?

Regards,
Arty.