[Asterisk-Users] Unable to create channel of type Zap!

Adnan Ahmed adnan at xnet.com.pk
Sun Nov 7 11:37:46 MST 2004

hi,
I am using TDM400 with FXS and FXO modules,everytime i try to make call
of my analog phone it gives following errors:
Executing Dial("          ", "                                    ") in
new stack
app_dial.c:554 dial_exec:Unable to create channel of type Zap Everyone
is busy at this time.
Executing Congestion("                       ", "") in new stack
Spawn Extension (outgoing,6943442, 2) exitd non-zero on Zap/1-1  ;in
which 6943442 is local number and '2' i don't know what is that.
Hungup Zap/1-1

I am new in this group and also asterisk too so don't bother with my
questions!

my configs are:
zaptel.conf
fxoks=1
fxsks=4
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

zapata.conf
[channels]
signalling=fxo_ks
context=outgoing
channel => 1

signalling=fxs_ks
context=incoming
channel => 4

extensions.conf
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Dial,Zap/4

[outgoing]
exten => _NXXXXXX,1,Dial/Zap/1/${EXTEN:1}

kindly pointout my mistakes/errors and helping me out.

Thanks In Advance .
Adnan Ahmed.