[Asterisk-Users] bad quality for toll free calls with gafachi

Ed DeHart voip at pageone.net
Tue Nov 9 20:24:23 MST 2004

> I experienced bad voice quality for toll free calls with gafachi. All
> other long distance calls are ok. Does anyone have this problem too?

We are having the same problem.  None of our toll free calls
were completed.  I called them today to see if this was a system
wide problem or if I had broken one of my config files.  I was
told I was the only one having the problem.  I was also asked to
send e-mail with a description of the problem if I wanted them
to correct the problem.

I notice there are times when I can make a call using their
service where I can hear the person on the other end of the
connection but they can not hear me.  If I restart asterisk,
the problem goes away.  I do not have this problem with other
IAX2 connections.

	-Ed