[Asterisk-Users] DISA() context restrictions

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Nov 9 19:27:22 MST 2004

--On Tuesday, November 09, 2004 21:19 -0500 Michael George
<george at mutualdata.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 06:01:20PM -0700, Michael Loftis wrote:
>> Yeah, stop putting spaces in your args in your dialplan.  in your
>> example  it's trying to look for the " disa" context, not the "disa"
>> context.
>>
>> I know, hard to get used to, but the argument processors are not
>> intelligent at this point.
>
> Oh my.  I figured it might be something like that.  I presume that
> applies for everwhere in the dialplan...  I'll have to clean that out
> tomorrow.

yes it does, the args processor sees the space after ,'s or |'s and puts it
in as part of the arg.

may nto make a difference for numerical args, but for any non-numeric it
certainly will, so safest is to just not use spaces...

mine usually look something like

exten => s,1,DISA(no-password,disa)