[Asterisk-Users] Problem with agentcallbacklogin and hitting # to accept call

Matthew Marlowe matthew.marlowe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:30:47 MST 2004

I've always used AgentCallBackLogin with the # feature to accept the
call and all of a sudden it stopped working.  I can't be exactly sure
when it stopped working because I don't use it much - It's only when
Tech support calls for us over flow to cell phones.

It didn't work today though, this is what I get:

As soon as I answer on my cell phone it says:

  -- Local/714 at internal-540b,1 answered, waiting for '#' to acknowledge
  == Spawn extension (macro-dialout, s, 8) exited non-zero on
'Local/714 at internal-540b,2' in macro 'dialout'
  == Spawn extension (internal, 714, 1) exited non-zero on
'Local/714 at internal-540b,2'

but my cell phone is not hung up on until it says:

      -- Nobody picked up in 15000 ms

But doesn't it mean it already hung up on me when it says:

  == Spawn extension (macro-dialout, s, 8) exited non-zero on
'Local/714 at internal-540b,2' in macro 'dialout'
  == Spawn extension (internal, 714, 1) exited non-zero on
'Local/714 at internal-540b,2'

?

I think that's why asterisk is not accepting the #, but Im trying to
figure out why it's hanging up when I answer.

Im running CVS 11/5

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
MBM