[Asterisk-Users] Broken H323 channel

administrator tootai admin at tootai.net
Tue Nov 9 10:07:39 MST 2004

  Problem with h323 channel: since an upgrade from last week I can't
anymore use the Nufone h323 channel.

I thought it was coming from openh323-1.15.1 & pwlib-1.8.1 which where
more recent that this from gnugk (2.0.8), so I compiled the last one
with the version from *. Same result: calling from h323 EP no audio,
seems to be connected. Calling from SIP EP to H323, I receive <Everyone
is congested at this time>, <h323_make_call failed
(H323/<CalledExtension>)> In debug mode I have <Error making call to "">

Does someone have an idea on what's going on?

--
Daniel