[Asterisk-Users] Queue Behavior.

Chris Modesitt chris at octelecom.net
Tue Nov 9 08:24:10 MST 2004

Is there a way to have the queue branch to +101 on timeout?

Bellow is a snip from my extensions.conf file that shows how I am joining
the queue, currently if I try to join the queue but there are no agents
logged in it will transfer me to voicemail this works as expected.  What I
would like to do in addition is when the queue times out play a recording in
the background that says "All agents are busy to leave a voice mail press 0
or to continue to hold stay on the line".  It appears that asterisk is
treating the timeout the same as a failure to join the queue.

exten => s,1,Answer

exten => s,2,SetMusicOnHold(default)

exten => s,3,SetCIDName,SS Sales Queue

exten => s,4,Queue(SubmitSolutionsSalesQueue||||20)

exten => s,5,VoiceMail(u8017055272)