[Asterisk-Users] UK CID patch and version 1.0 CVS build

Marc McLaughlin (LUSYN) marc at lusyn.com
Tue Nov 9 07:17:01 MST 2004

Hi James,

Which patch did you use?  There are four that I know of :

1) Tony Hoyle's original at www.domain.org/asterisk.  Doesn't work with v1
of Asterisk
2) dant's which I believe is now part of 1.0 CVS, so not required
3) cursorsoftware's patch, which I haven't seen and cannot comment on
4) My updated version of Ton'y patch, available from
www.lusyn.com/patches/asterisk.html

If you used mine, did you specifially checkout v1-0?  ie "cvs checkout -r
v1-0 asterisk libpri zapata".  Also, have you removed all the modules
(backup first!) from /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/ and installed the recompiled
versions?

Rgds,

Marc