RES: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Brazillian Community

Denis Galvão denis at isolve.com.br
Tue Nov 9 06:21:51 MST 2004

Hi Geraldo!

We are at Latinoware 2004, Asterisk Brasil is getting high each day!
Everybody wants to participate in our community, and it is great!

Maddog bring his IAXy extension to our stand, and we are talking a lot about
VoIP solutions at the open source world. We have his support, and it is
great too!

We(my company - iSolve) are showing a complete Asterisk implementation, with
analog phone, and softphones. We are not restrict to just talk about
Asterisk, but we can demonstrate its awesome power!

Welcome Geraldo!

ASAP we are posting some pictures.

Thanks.

Denis.