[Asterisk-Users] new RH9 install - no playback audio?

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Mon Nov 8 18:00:11 MST 2004

When you compile asterisk and zaptel, after the make and make install;
try doing a make config.  This puts the startup files in
/etc/rc.d/init.d so you can use 'service start zaptel' and 'service
start asterisk' to start, restart, and/or stop the applications.  It
takes away the need to start the tdm and t100p boards with a modprobe
command.