[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Old Building Needs a New Telephone System

Tim Donahue tdonahue at haynes-group.com
Mon Nov 8 12:09:46 MST 2004

First, I will admit that I have not worked with PoE before so I'm asking
this for my own benifit as well as the OP's benifit.  Doesn't PoE
require at lest 3 pairs to be availible?  I know that pins 1, 2, 3, and
6 get used for ethernet communications and doesn't the power get
transmitted over pins 4 and 5?

Tim Donahue