[Asterisk-Users] ZyXEL 2000w unregistering and no audio

Christopher TenHarmsel chris at atomicobject.com
Mon Nov 8 08:49:35 MST 2004

Hi all,
I'm trying to get a ZyXEL 2000w (with newest firmware) working with our
in-office Asterisk 1.0 server.  We have other SIP phones working.  I've
set up the Zyxel using the web interface and having it using g711ulaw
compression.  The first call after restarting the phone seems to work
great.  After that, however, things go down hill.  The phone randomly
starts saying "Unregistered", and will still dial but will not play any
audio, or send any audio (the line picking up a call from the 2000w
doesn't hear anything).

Is anyone else having this problem, or has anyone fixed this problem?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris TenHarmsel