[Asterisk-Users] Help on "Supervised Call Transfer"

Cristian Afilipoaie cristi at ecsoexo.ro
Mon Nov 8 04:12:34 MST 2004

Hy guys

I'm new to Asterisk and I would appreciate some help from you.
I have a TDM400P board with 2 FXO and 2 FXS modules. I must implement an application that answer to a call made on an external line and enter in a AGI script (php) where there is an IVR menu. If the caller want to contact another person on his mobile phone(let's say), then I must do a supervised call transfer(put the caller on hold, pick-up the other external line, call that person and tell him that someone is looking for him; if he accept the call then I must link the two persons). All this I should make them from my php-agi script.
If someone can give me some push on this issue I will be grateful.

Regards Cristian Afilipoaie