[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Brazil. Why not ?!

Jefferson Carvalho jefferson at jeffnetworks.com.br
Mon Nov 8 01:34:12 MST 2004

Hello list ,

I'm looking for partners in Brazil to discuss a possible way
to have in Brazil an Official Conference regards Asterisk.
It'll includes a hardware/workshop and tech-seminars.
Would be nice if we could include in this conference , Anatel's
presence and a seminar about the lawful aspects of VoIP in Brazil.
I'm 100% sure that in Brazil , we have enough resources to
become a large and active Asterisk community. :)

Best Regards,

-Jefferson Carvalho
  Jeff Networks Consulting Ltda.
  Teresina-PI-Brazil