[Asterisk-Users] Point to Point VOIP

Jacob Arthur administrator at atstn.com
Sun Nov 7 20:59:41 MST 2004

I am looking for a setup something like the following.  I have two offices,
one located in the US and one in Australia.  I would like to implement a
solution whereby I would install a gateway in each of the two offices.  When
calls are made to a few numbers in the US, the calls would be routed over
the gateway to the one in Australia.  The gateway in Australia would dial
out to a pre-defined number/set of numbers to complete the call.  What is
the minimum hardware/software configuration I would need to complete this
sort of setup?  I am relatively new to the concepts behind VOIP, so any help
would be greatly appreciated.  Is there anyone with a similar setup to this
that has any suggestions/tips?

Thanks,

Jacob

Jacob Arthur, MCP