[Asterisk-Users] New bounty for voicemail outcall notification - add $$ if interested

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Nov 7 20:38:52 MST 2004

Damon Estep wrote:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+bounty+outcall+notification+appli
> cation
>
> Starting at $500 from me, if you have interest in the application please
> add to the bounty and lets get this application written!

This is not a real application, but this is how I do voicemail outcall:

http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/downloads/abandoned-stuff

look at the vmoutcall stuff.  With the external notify stuff added
within the past year the scripting could be simplified.

 From the readme:

"vmoutcall" is a Perl script that works with Asterisk and your e-mail
software to notify users that they have new voicemail via a telephone call.

This README assumes you are using Postfix.  If you are using a different
e-mail server software you are on your own.  This script assumes you are
running the mail server software on the SAME SERVER as you are running
Asterisk.