[Asterisk-Users] Channel Banks

Greg Scasny gscasny at golden-tech.com
Sun Nov 7 08:36:31 MST 2004

Do not buy an adtran - no auto impedance match on FXO ports (echo, echo,
echo) and no call disconnect supervision on FXO ports.

Get the ADIT 600 (CAC) (also called a Cactus Lite), they have all those
features and have a 48 port capability, plus callerid works wonderful.

If you still want an adtran, I have 3 I can sell you for cheap :)

Greg

Gregory P. Scasny

Golden Technologies Inc.

http://www.golden-tech.com