[Asterisk-Users] CVS RPMs for Mandrake 10 (Zaptel and Asterisk)

Franck Petron fpetron at noos.fr
Sun Nov 7 01:44:10 MST 2004

Dear Scott
I am new user of Mandrake 10 & And very excited at the idea to work with
Asterisk but, as you can imagine. I am currently blocked because of the
kernel 2.6.. & the Wildcard X100P drivers .
I would be more than happy to get & test your source RPMs for zaptel and
asterisk ! :-)
Many Thanks in advance
Kind regards

Franck

Wildcard X100P

Is anyone interested in the RPMs I have built for Mandrake 10 (kernel
2.6) of a recent CVS dump?

I have source RPMs for zaptel and asterisk which should work with any
2.6 kernel version of Mandrake (including Cooker). I haven't done
anything with PRI so that isn't built. I also have binaries available
for kernel 2.6.3-15mdk.

I have deployed these RPM's in a small number of locations and they work
for me but there may be issues for others.

I don't have a lot of bandwidth available so I don't want to publish the
URL here but I will let anyone interested know where they are.

Cheers
Scott Petersen
Xavier Solutions Inc.
scott -a- xaviersolutions.com