[Asterisk-Users] fax and echo cancel

Paradise Dove pardove at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 23:17:35 MST 2004

you won't need to disable echo during a fax, because fax is
half-duplex and stiil can work when echo canceller is on.
btw, i have opened a bug at
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002785 .
because i really need to disable echo when a data connection is
established on the line.

Paradise  Dove